Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Blessings of Facebook

Because of Facebook I have reconnected with some great friends. This summer I have gotten to reconnect with two woman that have meant so much to me. The sign of a good friendship is to be able to pick up right where you left off. I hadn't seen either of these fabulous woman for more than six years. It seemed as if time had stopped and in both instances we were able to pick up where we had left off.




In June my dear friend Angela came up to Kentucky to visit her family. I was invited to visit her at her sisters house for the afternoon before heading back to Florida.



In July my sweetest friend Liz also came to visit her family in Kentucky. We were also able to spend the afternoon together before she headed back to Utah.

I look forward to keeping in touch and not letting so much time pass between visits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... thanks for posting that, Jen!